- We help our clients create wealth over the long term
- by identifying appropriate asset classes for them to invest in and
- by helping them understand and manage risks to ensure that the benefits of these asset classes truly accrue to them.
- The biggest risk for any investor over his lifetime is not the risk of losing his capital but the risk of outliving it.
- At Capital League, capital preservation does not mean protecting the original value of the investment portfolio. It means preserving the purchasing power of that portfolio over the life span of the client.
- Our views on asset classes are more influenced by structural trends which typically last 10-15 years, less by cyclical trends which may last 1-2 years and even less by momentum.
- Being in the right asset class during each structural phase is far more important than selecting the right investments within that asset class.